Friday, September 4, 2009

STUDIO SHARE

Ok, so I have been open for little over a month now, and I have had a few customers ask if I will be having any crop nights.(A crop night is a gathering of your supplies, plus mine and we stamp/scrap and stuff our faces with snacks!) So after much thought, I decided to add some Studio Shares

What is a studio share?
A studio share is basically a chance for you and a friend(if desired) to come into my studio for a 3 hour time slot and get a chance to use my stamp sets, punches, and of course my BIG SHOT machine! Paper,Cardstock, adhesive and ink must be supplied by you. The purpose of Studio Share, is a chance to get cracking on your stamping/scrapbooks in a Studio environment with no interuptions. Except maybe for me asking you if you want candy?? heheh,
Not only will you get to work on your projects, there are tons of inspiration here at my studio. I have many stamp and scrapbook magazines as well as books.
You get a to get your hands on 40+ stamp sets, 20 different punches, and 5 differnt dies (or even your own from another brand) with the big shot.
The cost for all this is just :$15
Please contact me at least 3 hours before attending.

I hope that you are happy with this new addition to my schedule :) I hope to have fun with you all soon.

0 comments: